A branch of a foreign educational institution to open in Tashkent
Tashkent, Uzbekistan (UzDaily.com) - By the resolution of the President of Uzbekistan, a branch of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "St. Petersburg State University" was established in the city of Tashkent.
The main activities of the Branch are training, retraining and advanced training of highly qualified personnel in such areas and specialties as philology of oriental languages, regional studies and economics of foreign countries, biomedicine, exact sciences.
At the Branch:
- the educational process is conducted in Russian, later - also in other languages on the basis of curricula and programs approved by the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "St. Petersburg State University" (University);
- personnel training is carried out in full-time, later - in correspondence and other forms of education;
- educational activities begin from the 2021/2022 academic year.
The parameters of admission to the Branch are approved by the Branch.
Admission of students to study at the Branch is carried out on the basis of a state grant and a paid contract.
At the same time, graduates of the Branch who have undergone training on the basis of a state grant are distributed to state bodies and organizations of Uzbekistan with the condition of compulsory work for a period of at least three years.
The amount of the paid contract is determined by the Branch.
Education at the Branch is organized in the following areas of undergraduate and graduate education:
- Philology (oriental languages);
- Country studies and economics of foreign countries (countries of the East);
- Biomedicine (chemistry, biology, physics, psychology and others).
Graduates of the Branch are issued a University diploma of the established form, recognized as a document on higher education in the Republic of Uzbekistan.